Busy Mom Tagging Service
Too busy to tag your items? Have boxes of items you will probably donate?
Then we have a solution for you!
Happy Happy Hippos busy mom tagging service will price, hang clothes, tag and deliver your items to the Happy Happy Hippos next event. All of our taggers are experienced consignors that have been selling their own items at Happy Happy Hippos for years AND they are some of our highest sellers each sale! You can use their experience and expertise to price and tag your items.
Space is limited. So register early!
How does it work?
- Register to consign on our website.
- Email us with about how many items you have and what large items you want to sell.
- We will assign you to a tagger and they will contact you and set up a time to get your items.
- Pay your tagger a $20 material fee for up to 250 items. For every 50 additional items it is an additional $5. The material fee helps cover the cost of preparing your items. Things like hangers, cardstock paper, safety pins, tape, zip lock bags and other things.
- The tagger will prepare, price and tag your items and deliver them to the Fairgrounds.
- Wait for your check in the mail!
Busy Mom Benefits
- As a Busy Mom Consignor, you will earn 45% of your sales.
- You CAN still shop the Consignor Presale.
- You can NOT volunteer.
- You will receive your check within 14 business days after the end of the event.
- You can pick up or have us donate your unsold items.
How to get your items ready for the tagger?
- Wash and neatly fold your clothing items and put in boxes or bins. Cardboard boxes are fine. Bins will not be returned. Please fold outfits together for the tagger. No clothing in garbage bags!
- Put any small toy parts in a ziploc type bag so they won't get lost and the tagger can easily identify what toy they go with.
- Make sure any item that needs batteries has working batteries. If a tagger has to put in batteries, you will be charged a $1 per battery that will come out of your check.
Please read the Busy Mom Consignor agreement and Print out a copy to sign and give to your tagger.